Hospital Services Direct provides consulting services for our physician clients led by a team of experienced physicians and administrative experts. At HSD, we understand what is required to lead, manage and operate hospitals, clinics or labs effectively with both our clients and their patients in mind. We provide support where necessary for successful outcomes and offer proven comprehensive consulting service such as strategy, development and operations. Whether you need assistance with Meaningful Use, transforming revenue cycle, streamlining operations, customizing communications services, technology improvements, our team can help.
- HSD offers competitive per-chart price model
- Free on-site consults and review of up to 50 charts
- Ensures regulation requirements are met
- Provides centralized chart management system
- Offers strategic and financial planning to achieve target levels of performance and outcome
- HSD develops performance management strategies and frameworks for program profiles, evaluation plans, risk assessments and mitigation process.
- HSD provides in-depth training programs by our team due to integration or acquisition changes.
Enhanced Data Security and IT Infrastructure:
- HSD performs in-depth assessments and offers necessary documents to ensure a security assessment has been implemented.
- EHR Databases
- HIE: Health Information Exchange
- Patient portals
- Government Agency Reporting to include lab results, Immunization registry, Syndromic surveillance
- Clinical Mobile Devices
- Clinical Decision Support for medical order sets, hospital forms, and nursing care plans
- EHR and hospital pharmacy software integration
Benefits of EHR Systems:
- Benefits and savings for large hospitals can range from $37M to $59M over a five-year period. (HealthIt.gov)
- 82% of physicians have reported that using EHR to send prescriptions saves time. (HealthIt.gov)
- Improves efficiency of practice management.
- Lowers transcription costs, paperwork and duplication of testing.
- Reduces medical errors with greater access to patient data and error alerts.
- Improves patient health and quality of care with due to better disease management and patient education.
EHR Tools for Appropriate Reimbursement:
- HSD guides physician to appropriate ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
- Assists with necessary documentation for observation and admission status.