THE HSD DIFFERENCE
Healthcare today is at a crisis point trying to keep up with an aging world population and unfortunately a growing number of patients with multiple chronic conditions, a reality in parallel to a shortage of healthcare professionals. Hospitals that are struggling with serious financial losses and compromised patient care are seeking trustworthy and effective management capable of transforming such hospitals into improved, optimal health systems.
Together, we can lead hospitals to thriving environments:
- Current market dynamics and healthcare reform are calling for completely different approaches to healthcare management.
- With the emerging of Triple Aim, it is even more important to making changes for better patient care and health, while reducing costs.
- HSD focuses on reviving distressed hospitals by assisting with their financial, operation, management as well as communications systems.
- HSD recognizes the urgency to effectively and efficiently develop proper hospital management and strategies as well as information systems.
- HSD addresses the need for better healthcare management within the constant change in healthcare landscape.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS PATIENTS NEED QUALITY, AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE HEALTH CARE.
HSD carefully developed a leadership team of reputable and highly skilled clinical, technical and administrative experts with profound strength in financial management and procedures as well as experience in running large successful facilities. We harness healthcare IT to reduce costs and enhance quality of care with innovative and up to date communications systems. This leads to improved performance of key business functions and adoption of digital health tools, such as mobile apps for both patients and physicians to enhance the information delivery.
HSD works with its physician partners and struggling hospitals to:
- Address operational issues
- Improve financial performance and ROI
- Provide advanced IT and communications
- Enhance patient care within hospitals
- Assist surrounding communities
- Leverage patient-centric technology
- Broaden access to affordable quality care for patients in the hospital or home